Love is putting it mildly, actually. I’m crazy about it! Here are just 7 of the many reasons why:
- Peak performance: A healthy mind in a healthy body is the goal of #SelfCare, and my side hustle has taught me a lot about the latter. Did you know that your body is the best doctor? It’s designed to heal, cleanse and rebalance itself, and it does its job better the more you elevate it to peak state of health. Just ONE addition to my diet, and my body has begun to heal itself; a health condition I’ve had for over two decades (of which the last five years were the scariest) has been reversed! Oh the joy!
- Serving others: Learning, and sharing what I’ve learnt, is the passion of my true self. Now, I’m able to share the knowledge I’ve received with others, and help their bodies become healthier too. My best friend was one of the first people I shared with, and after over 20 years of excruciating period pains, she had a pain-free period for the first time ever!
- Extra income: Even though I share this knowledge at no cost to listeners, I still get paid for my work weekly. It’s genius.
- Upgraded associations: I have colleagues all over the world (55 countries and counting) and my outlook on life has broadened beyond anything I thought possible. Plus, I can’t think of anything else I could be doing right now that would gift me with a millionaire mentor and a multimillionaire grandmentor (we’re talking US dollars!). My mentor’s mentor is an Amazon bestselling author who owns an oil and gas servicing company, a software company, plus two restaurants in Texas, and he’s sitting at a table talking to me?!
- Training: I have access to my company’s academy at all times, including mentorship sessions. Have you ever woken up and felt how much you’ve grown?
- Recognition: Beyond pay, I’ve always dreamed of being recognized for my hard work, but I never thought it would happen any time soon since I was a solopreneur. Here I am now, basking in accolades. It’s so fulfilling and encouraging.
- Room to grow: Starting out as a consultant in any field, it’s totally okay not to know much; you’re not expected to. In fact, your job is to learn and follow instructions as you’re trained. The sweet thing is, you earn as you learn. I’ve grown so much, and I’m still growing. Gifts I haven’t been using in my editing and writing career (public speaking for instance) have come out to play, and I’m loving it.
Collaboration is the new competition. I’m always on the lookout for fun, talented people to work with on different aspects of our projects; share the work, share the income. If you’re interested in partnering with me a few hours a week, send me an email with the subject SIDE HUSTLE: firstname.lastname@example.org